The finished quilt.

I must apologize!

I have just received a comment on my previous post and that's how I realized I had promised to post a photo of the entire quilt once it is finished! Well, it was finished a month ago so it's high time I post a picture of it!!

You probably do not realize it on the photo but the quilt is huge!!!
96 1/2 X 96 1/2 in ( 241,5 X 241,5 cm)

I love how it turned out. I have used mainly reproduction fabrics.

Sarah Fielke designed this quilt and proposed it last year as a BOM. Now the pattern is available as  a book and you can also have access to the videos she posted every month.



Sarah had organized a quilt show/competition of the quilts that were finished no later than mid- February.
The link is here.
If you want to see the many different versions of this quilt, grab a cup of tea and enjoy ;-)

I really wish I could take the time to post more but life gets in the way in a very positive way : work family time, gardening, travelling, quilting and stitching!

Until later,

Comments

  1. As usual David : you’re a star! Wonderful work I’m sur in every details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations David......your quilt is magnificent.
    Delightful selection of colours - very soothing to the eye!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve done a womderful job with this BOM! Thank you again for th inspiration and your post about Sarah’s projects - I joined the Grasshooper BOM this year and made a challenge for my-self using Kaffe Fassett fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maravilloso tu quilt. Se te echa de menos, pero tu excusa es perfecta!Un saludo y gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  6. En effet il est grand mais magnifique ! Quel travail... bravo David !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely exquisite, David. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, it is AMAZING ! Really beautiful :-)
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bravo il est vraiment de toute beauté

    ReplyDelete
  10. This quilt is fabulous in reproduction fabrics! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment